MacConvilles Surveying are looking for a Personal Assistant to the Building Surveying Director and his team. This is a full time permanent position with a competitive salary.
MacConvilles are RICS Chartered Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers and Building Surveyors. Our multidisciplinary practice provides Project Management, Surveying and Design services from our offices in Hove.
The successful applicant will share Support Services duties and will provide Personal Assistant support to the Director of Building Surveying and secretarial support to other technical members of the office.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise in a constantly changing environment and excellent administrative skills;
- Be dynamic, able to take responsibility for tasks and work well under pressure, display enthusiasm and initiative;
- Be able to work as part of a team and have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Produce a range of different construction reports, documents, spreadsheets and minutes;
- Ensure all documentation created and updated onto our central SharePoint system – Microsoft SharePoint skills are not essential but will be part of your daily life at MacConvilles;
- Possess good computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and preferably PowerPoint;
- Managing archiving system of project files;
- Receive visitors and handle telephone enquiries;
- Experience in the construction industry an advantage, but not essential.
MacConvilles view their employees as their greatest asset so offer:
- Salary circa £20,000 per annum, depending on skills and experience
- Contributory group pension scheme
- 22 days annual leave per annum plus public holidays
- Healthcare cash plan
- MacConvilles Ltd is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Our offices are adjacent to free on street parking, Bus and Rail services.
If you think this is the role for you then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org