Quantity Surveying and Pro Active Cost Management.
Ensure your project achieves value for money without sacrificing the standard and quality you expect.
In engaging a MacConvilles Quantity Surveyor you are choosing advice drawn from years of experience and continuous development in professional practice. Working alongside you, gaining a thorough understanding of your business, we ensure decisions made are in line with your ethos and aims.
Your projects will benefit from the latest developments in Building Information Management (BIM) and cost management software (CostX) to find the most effective way to build, manage cost and identify risks and clashes in design before they occur.
If you are involved in arbitration or litigation, you can rely on our knowledge and experience. We act for landlords, owners and tenants and are regularly appointed by solicitors and insurers to advise, prepare reports and present at court.
Our Services include:
- Feasibility studies and development appraisal
- Cost planning and estimating
- Value engineering
- Tender evaluation and negotiation
- Contract administration, variations and valuations
- Final account negotiation
- Bank monitoring
- Insurance reinstatement valuation
- Expert Witness and claims analysis
Quantity Surveying Lead Charles Haywood MRICS CEnv